BIBO 3D Printer Dual Extruder, widely known as the BIBO 2 Touch Laser that comes with the technology of Wifi, touch screen, filament detection and many others that we’ll discuss in this article. It’s considered the best selling product on the megastore’s lists and has numerous positive reviews and comments on Amazon.
Keeping aside the favourable reviews, BIBO 3D Printer is the most featured printer in the market. It holds the capability of dual extrusion, add-on laser engraving module with the pricing of $800 at Amazon. And its amazing and advanced features are what made it worthy of its price. The company, BIBO, has always worked on creating more upgraded and innovative designs and features. And now, the company has added a gift which is, WIFI module, pre-installed in the printer.
BIBO 3D Printer Dual Extruder is very easy and simple to print in various filament types and colours, that can easily be removed as well. There are tons of features in this amazing 3D printer that we have mentioned in this article. We have reviewed the features, functioning, specifications, pros & cons and more. So, let’s get started!
|Parameters||BIBO 3D Printer|
|Package Dimensions||21.46Ã—19.88Ã—17.02 inches|
|Item Weight||40.1 pounds|
|Manufacturer||Shaoxing BIBO Automatic Equipment Co., Ltd.|
|Item model number||BIBO2 touch laser X
|Customer Reviews||4.1/5 stars|
|Best Seller ranking||#49,331 in industrial & scientific and #188 in 3D printers|
|Maximum nozzle temperature||270Â°C|
|Data available date ||13-Jul-16|
|Copy printing ||Yes|
|Recommended software||Repetier-Hkmkml/ost, Cura, Simplify3D
|Connectivity||SD card, USB drive, USB, Wifi|
|Frame||6mm aluminium composition panel
|Removable heated bed ||Yes|
|Print layer resolution||0.05-0.3 mm|
|Build size||8.4Ã—7.3Ã—6.3(in) / 214Ã—186Ã—160 mm|
|Compatibility ||Windows, Mac, Linux|
BIBO 3D Printer Dual Extruder has mainly four distinct versions. It comes in the form of a kit or just fully assembled as per the customization and later, divided into two parts: one with laser engraver add-on and the second, without it.
The features of the BIBO 3D Printer Dual Extruder are as follows:
- Encompassed Printing Chamber: BIBO 3D Printer is developed with a solid tank-like rigidity along with a steady metallic frame created by 6 mm aluminum composition panels. Its very interesting feature is the encompassed printing chamber which has a removable cover as well as acrylic doors which helps in the stability of printing. Additionally, BIBO 3D Printer has fumes from the printing methods, muffle the operating sound and amplifies additional safety precautions.
- Dual Extruder: One of the most amazing things about the BIBO 3D Printer is being equipped with a dual extruder along with two hotends side-by-side placed on one print head. This feature helps in the usage of two very different materials for the same printing. It comes with a water-soluble PVA support system for the printing of complex geometry figures, using two colours or various materials prints. Also, its dual extrusion and encompassed Chambers helps in the process of using various categories of materials such as ABS, HIPS, PLA, PETG and flexibles.
- Laser Module: BIBO 3D Printer comes with the laser module which is available in the form of wrapped with the printer or separate add-on. It basically enlarges the BIBO 3D Printer’s capabilities which later on helps in engraving wood, cutting cardboard, felt, paper and the like. The laser module features come separately and is installed on the position of the extruder and connected to its fan. Along with this, safety glasses and engraving software are also available that helps you to start engraving instantly.
- Removable glass bed: BIBO 3D Printer has a print bed of measurement 214 × 186 mm. The glass plate attains a temperature of around 100°C that allows the printer to utilise a large scope of buyer’s printing materials. Its glass ground provides a very steady first layer finishing but faces a great struggle with the proper adhering to some of the materials so that the customer may require additional adhesives.
- Filament runout detection: BIBO 3D Printer has a unique filament runout feature that helps in the pausing of the printer when the filament runs out during the printing process.
- Continue printing: BIBO 3D Printer continues the printing even after the power cut. And resume the work from exactly where it stopped. This feature is quite rare in 3D printers but the very amazing BIBO 3D Printer has it. This way you won’t have to worry about incomplete work or start again from scratch.
- Full-colour touchscreen: This feature makes the printer easy to operate and user-friendly. The company places a dot-matrix LCD screen along with a scroll wheel knob in the place of the touchscreen interface.
- Wifi Control: BIBO 3D Printer have very amazing networking features that allow the user to control the printer via a smartphone or PC and connect with Wifi for better management.
- Copy Printing: Another amazing feature of the BIBO 3D Printer is copy printing which helps it to print two same objects at once. This saves your printing time by twice.
BIBO 3D Printer Dual Extruder comes with a build size of around 214 × 186 × 160 mm that works pretty well in most printing jobs. It can print with a high resolution of range between 0.05 mm to 0.3 mm along with a maximum nozzle temperature which is allowed is 27p degrees celsius.
BIBO 3D Printer Dual Extruder provides incredible precision that comes with two extruders and a nozzle diameter of 0.4 mm and 1.75 mm. Also, it has wifi connectivity, users can very easily upload their 3D designs using the SD card slot or the USB slot. With this, the maximum print speed is 350 mm/s.
In conclusion, we can say that for anyone who is looking for a dual extruder 3D printer within the price range of $1,000, BIBO 3D Printer is the perfect choice for them. It comes with the technology of building plates which can always be upgraded with time and in need. With its amazing features like dual extrusion, laser module, removable glass bed, filament detection and many others, and rock solid model design, BIBO 3D Printer works best for all purposes, including the personas as well as professional. The company, BIBO, have always worked their best and have received extremely responsive as well as helpful support which is quite rare, especially for the Chinese 3D printer manufacturers. BIBO 3D Printer is considered the most featured printer and is widely famous for its positive customer’s response. It’s truly an advanced category 3D printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the benefits of dual extruder printing?
A: The dual extruder printer is very fast as it eliminates the long lengthy process of swapping out one filament to another one. The filament exchanges (for different colors and materials) could be a pretty hectic and labor-intensive process, especially in between the job. That’s why the dual extruder printer makes it super convenient and advantageous.
Q: For how long does the 3D printer extruder last?
A: On a brief note, the bronze nozzle present in the 3D printer extruder can last up to 3 to 6 months, when used once or twice a week. But when it is used regularly, such as printing a large part every day, it can last for only four weeks and in some cases, even less than that.
Q: How often should the user clean the nozzle of the 3D printer?
A: When the filament is of poor quality or burned/cooked, it spoils the nozzle by leaving residue in it. Also, the PLA can solidify in the nozzle with time, that’s why it’s really important for the users to clean their printer’s nozzle at least every 200-400 printing hours.
Q: Can the nozzle be replaced? If yes, how often?
A: When the 3D printer is used very frequently, the nozzle becomes rough and should be replaced with a new one. Although there isn’t any specific time for you to replace or change the nozzle, it is advised that it should be replaced every 3-6 months. It also depends on the filament type that you are using or the quality of the nozzle.