Concrete is one of the most important products that is used in construction tasks but breaking down the concrete into small pieces is the main problem. The jackhammers are the best solution to make your task easy and effortless. They provide enough power for heavy-duty applications. In a Jobsite, Electric jackhammer is mostly used for breaking concrete floors, solid rock, or ripping up driveways by using the vibration technology.
Nowadays Many electric jackhammers are available in the market according to user requirements and needs. Here we have listed some of the best jackhammers. Before buying a good quality demolition hammer, you should keep in mind these metrics like performance, reliability, comfort, and cost. Bosch is a top leading brand that is known for offering the best production of power tools.
Bosch Demolition Hammer
Bosch is one of the largest and most trusted brands for making demolition hammers and these demolition hammers are powerful tools for construction. All the Bosch hammer models are electric-based and best quality products. These models come in different shapes and sizes with multiple settings and They offer many features like making operation, switching bits, and maintenance. Some models are plastic crafted instead of metal and These plastic crafted models are more insulated than metal. However, Many Bosch hammers come with variable speed control dial, constant response circuitry, and great efficiency. Bosch demolition jackhammers are more reliable and robust to handle typical wear and tear for many years.
These are the features that make a jackhammer great for users.
- Active vibration control: it incorporates a large air cushion in the hammer mechanism that helps to absorb the powerful shocks.
- A service minder brush system: This feature turns off the hammer when it needs maintenance and it helps to avoid damage and overload of the motor.
- SDS-Max system: The SDS-Max system allows the user for tool-free bit changes, dust collection, and increases impact energy transfer rates.
- Vario-lock positioning: In Vario-lock positioning, you can cover hard to reach areas by rotating the chisel in 12 different positions.
- Comfortable handles: They provide padded handles and 360-degree articulating auxiliary handles are comfortable to grip.
4 Best Bosch Demolition Hammers
|Bosch hammer specifications / values||Bosch 11335K 35-Pound Jack Hammer Kit||Bosch Brute Breaker Hammer BH2760VCB||Bosch DH1020VC inline demolition hammer||Bosch Bare-Tool BH2760VC Brute Breaker,Blue|
|Chuck Size||1-1/8 in||1-1/8 in||SDS-Max||1-1/8 in
|Decibel Rating (dB) ||103.0||105.0||105.0||105.0
|Material ||Metal||Metal||Plastic, metal||Metal|
|Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs.) ||22||35.0 Ft/Lbs EPTA||17.0 ft./ lbs. EPTA||35.0 Ft/Lbs EPTA
|No Load BPM||1,300||1,000||850-1,800||1,000|
Bosch 11335K 35-Pound 1-1/8-Inch Jack Hammer Kit
The bosch 11335k jack breaker hammer is a light and powerful tool to breakdown the concrete. The weight of this hammer around 38 lbs that provide 1300 BPM. This compact size hammer delivers 22ft/lbs of impact energy for demolition that includes carrying case with wheels. You can easily transfer this powerful tool from one place to another with the help of a wheel that makes it a great choice for general contractors and professionals. This 15-amp powerful tool has all the metal housing, metal tube, and case.
This hammer allows you to handle heavy-duty applications such as outdoor asphalt work or indoor foundation removal. Its vibration control system comes with a shock-reducing top handle that has a longer air cushion mechanism. This demolition hammer is very efficient to operate with less-fatigue and it saves both time and money.
- A Powerful 1750-watt motor provides 34 foot-pounds impact of energy.
- It comes with exclusive active vibration control that reduces the vibration of the top handle.
- A great inline tool with multiple grip positions delivers maximum performance in angled, horizontal, and vertical applications.
- It provides a wide range of movement with 360 degrees articulating auxiliary handle.
- A well-positioned lock-on switch eliminates unintentional shut-off.
- Its metal housing provides Jobsite durability.
- Its carrying case comes with wheels that provide convenient storage and easy transportation.
Bosch BH2760VCB, 1-1/8 Brute Breaker Hammer with Basic Cart
Bosch brute breaker hammer is a powerhouse of the best concrete demolition that delivers 1000 BPM and 35 ft/lbs of energy. The weight of this hammer is 63 lbs. the heavy-duty applications of this hammer can do many foundation works or pipe laying like floor trenching for pipe, breaking out stairs/risers, breaking asphalt, and creating openings into shafts. Bosch’s active vibration control allows you to work for a long time with comfort. Its 15-amp outlet or 2500-watt portable generator needs no compressor. It comes with all-metal housing and barrel.
- A powerful Brute Breaker hammer provides 35 foot-pounds of impact energy that break up the large concrete chunks.
- Its activation vibration control provides more comfortability to use it for long stretches.
- The ergonomic handle of the brute breaker is a shock absorber.
- Its service minder brush system prevents damage and frequent maintenance.
- The hitting power of the brute breaker is 50% harder than other breaker hammers.
- The brute breaker’s gearbox is greased.
Bosch DH1020VC Inline Demolition Hammer
The bosch DH1020VC is an in-line design hammer that is ideal for handling downward or vertical chiseling jobs. it delivers 17 foot-pounds of impact energy with 1700 BPM and the weight of this hammer is 25.1 lbs that is the outstanding power to weight ratio.
The best feature of this hammer is a smooth start, overload protection, and constant response circuitry for constant power load under pressure. it comes with variable control technology that prevents hand strain over extended work periods and its Vario-lock positioning system allows the user to rotate and lock the chisel at the angle you need with precision and comfort. Its variable speed dial matches the hammering power to the application form 900 BPM to 1700 BPM.
- A lighter tool, heavier hammering.
- Its in-line design offers better weight distribution in both horizontal and vertical applications.
- A Vario-lock rotating chisel can lock into 12 different positions to optimize work angles.
- Constant response circuitry of this tool maintains constant speeds with soft start and overload protection.
- Best class impact energy provides maximum concrete demolition with maximum productivity.
- Its tuned mass damper anti-vibration system reduces handle vibration for better comfort.
- Its variable speed dial provides accurate bit starting and controlled chiseling
Bosch Bare-Tool BH2760VC 120-Volt 1-1/8 Brute Breaker, Blue
Bosch bare tool is the best in a class tool that works perfectly on rough and hard surfaces. The weight of this tool is around 65 pounds and it is used for both indoor and outdoor purposes. It generates 35 foot-pounds of impact energy that can handle heavy-duty applications. The vibration control system provides large air cushion in the hammer mechanism. Its 2500-watt portable generator doesn’t need a compressor. Bosch’s service minder brushes stop the tool when preventive Maintenace is required. A grease-packed gearbox provides a hammer mechanism.
- Excellent power to weight ratio with 35 foot-pounds of impact energy at 63 lbs weight.
- The vibration control system includes large air cushions in the hammer mechanism.
- Ergonomic shock-absorbing handles reduce vibration for user comfort.
- Service Minder brushes stop the tool when preventative maintenance is needed.
- Its rubberized nonslip housing cover reduces accidental fall-over
The Jackhammers are the best tools for performing heavy-duty tasks and these hammers are used for different purposes. Electric jackhammers are the long-lasting tool so you should be very clear for the purpose of buying because it is an investment that will definitely pay off. If you are looking for a right and reliable jackhammer tool then we have reviewed four best jackhammers above right now.
There are many types of jackhammers available in the market with its own advantages and disadvantages. But the Bosch brute jackhammer is a reasonable, powerful, and easy to control hammer that is the best choice for you. It is a powerful tool to work through ground, brick, and earth. This tool is very popular among users because of its high ratings and very positive online reviews. It’s a value for money product that will give you huge savings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is Demolition Hammer?
A: A demolition hammer is a powerful tool to break the concrete into small pieces. It can perform heavy-duty tasks.
Q: What is an SDS breaker?
A: SDS ( slotted drive system ) max and breakers are used to break down tough substances such as concrete and tar. It works as a demolition hammer drill.
Q: What is a Hammer Drill?
A: A drill is equipped with cutting and diving attachment that is used for boring holes in different materials and fastening them together with the help of screws, bolts, and nuts. A hammer drill is a rotatory drill that does hammering action. This hammering action gives a short and rapid response.
Q: What are the types of hammer drill?
A: There are many types of hammer drills available in the market but these two types are mostly used.
- Cordless or battery-powered hammer drill: A cordless hammer drill is run by batteries and they don’t come with power cord. Cordless hammer drills are battery powered and they are the best mobile hammers.
- Electric hammer drill: The electric hammer drill comes with a power cord. These hammer drills are very light and easy to hold for long periods. An electric hammer can work for long periods without stopping.
Q: Which is the best cordless or corded hammer drill?
A: Both the drills have their advantages and disadvantages but cordless hammer drills are more comfortable to use. Here we have compared them according to some features.
- Weight: cordless hammer drills are much lighter than corded.
- Mobility: cordless hammer drills are more mobile than corded because they don’t have power cords.
- Torque: the corded hammer drill produce more torque than the cordless hammers.