I have written many articles on cameras, but this instant film camera makes me crazy because of its ton of features and styling design. There is no surprise that this mini 90 classic from Fujifilm is so much loved in the instant photography world! Its sleek and stylish design gives users more control and brightness features with high performances and modes like kids mode and party mode.
If you are experienced in photography and want more creative control over your images, then this mini 90 neo-classic is perfect for you. This instant camera gives you more shooting features that focus on different life events and situations. These features include autofocus, auto flash, multi-photo self-timer, fill flash, and red-eye reduction. This instant film camera combines the digital and film world that gives you a better result by clicking amazing pictures. Whether you are shooting at a party, capturing your child’s first step in the park, or enjoying a trip, this camera will capture your best moment.
Stylish design and classic look with a tripod socket
This Instax mini is equipped with new functions and features like macro mode and a high-performance flash that makes it a “NEO CLASSIC” instant camera for every photographer. The Tripod socket is situated on the bottom of the camera, and it is useful for shooting extended exposure mode. The tripod socket mounts to stabilize the camera while taking a distant object shot and it uses double exposure in bulb mode.
High-performance flash and brightness control
It helps to optimize the exposure. The high-performance flash emits enough amount of light according to the distance between the subject and camera and provides ambient brightness to the subject. This instant camera also provides different types of shooting features like-high party mode, kids mode, landscape mode, macro mode, bulb mode, and double exposure mode. It gives four brightness control mode normal, bright, brighter, and dark that allows you to adjust brightness in your photos manually.
- Party mode– party mode gives the ambient brightness to the background and the subject for perfect party click and the foreground is illuminated by the flash.
- Kids mode– this mode is useful for capturing fast-moving an object like animals and children, and it is effective even in low light conditions.
- Landscape mode– this is helpful for distant objects.
- Macro mode-it is best suited for stunning close-up photography from 30cm to 60 cm.
- Bulb exposure mode in this mode the shutter remains open for up to 10 seconds that shows attractive night views and light streaks. You can take a more creative picture with more fun in this Instax photography.
- Double exposure mode– in this mode, you have to press the shutter button twice to superimpose two different pictures in one frame for creative control and brightness control. It shows your creativity with an artistic photo.
Mode dial and battery
By simply rotating the dial, you can easily switch between functions and modes while looking at pictures through viewfinders. A rechargeable battery gives you more relief to charge anywhere and start photography again. This rechargeable battery-print up to 10 packs of instant film in one charge.
- Film size -86mm x 54mm
- Picture size -62mm x 46mm
- Lens -Move in / out type lens, 2 components, 2 elements, f=60mm, F=12.7
- Viewfinder -Real image finder, 0.37x, with target spot and parallax adjustment for macro mode
- Focusing-Motor-driven 3-range switching mode, 0.3m – infinite (macro mode, normal mode, landscape mode)
- Shutter release -Programmed electronic shutter release
- shutter speeds (macro mode: aperture automatically fixed at F22, bulb mode: maximum 10-second shutter open time)
- Exposure control-Automatic, LV5.0 – 15.5 (ISO800),
- lighten-darken control ±2/3EV, +1EV
- Film feeding out -Automatic
- Flash -Automatic electronic flash (with brightness adjustment function),
- Flash-ON / OFF,
- Power supply NP-45A lithium-ion battery.
- charge capacity: 10 film packs
- Accompanying items-shoulder strap, Warranty, NP-45A Rechargeable Battery, BC-45C Battery Charger
- Dimensions-113.4mm x 91.9mm x 57.2mm
- Weight -296g
The brown Instax mini classic instant camera from Fujifilm is a compact camera. Its mini type of film produces instants credit card size prints. A 60 mm lens is capable of focusing on a distant object, and built-in flash provides more illumination for exposures even in low light conditions. Its automatic exposure control helps you to ensure consistently accurate exposures in different lighting conditions. An exposure counter is incorporated with its design to display the remaining number of exposures in the film visually. An optical viewfinder with an integrated target spot gives you a better image composition.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions )
Q: How many films can it hold?
A: Each pack of Fujifilm holds approximately ten shots.
Q: How long does it take for Instax film to develop?
A: Instax film development time is from 0-10 minutes while it somewhat depends on the temperature that should be around 60 degrees F.
Q: Does Instax film expire?
A: Generally, we do not recommend using expired film. When the expiration date is over, there can be adverse changes to the color balance.
Q: Do Instax pictures fade?
A: No, they don’t fade, and quality stays the same. You can store it forever.
Q: Are the battery and charger included with the mini Fujifilm 90 camera?
A: Yes, they all are included in the box with the camera.
Q: Does it save soft copies of the photos?
A: No. this is an analog camera that ejects an individual film sheet at a time from the top.
Q: Does it have a self-timer?
A: Yes, this camera has a self-timer.