D3500 is fast, responsive, and easy to use the camera. It is the perfect camera in the DSLR family for capturing priceless moments in any situation, and its auto mode delivers impressive results. You can discover the world of photography using this d3500 camera. This lightweight, sturdy DSLR camera is perfect for beginners and professionals both. You don’t need to be an excellent photographer to take great pictures, and you need the DSLR d3500 camera. If you are a beginner, then its guide mode gives you quick and easy on-screen guidance that helps you to learn the basics of D3500.
It is a compact, durable, and versatile camera for travel photography and also compatible with smartphones to share photographs and videos. It is Easy to handling and powerful battery features make you comfortable to shoot all day long. Its Simplified design and snap bridge function makes it easier to shoot and share your amazing photographs with your friends, family, and social media. Its ergonomic body makes it easier to handle and comfortable to holds in your hands. Overall, D3500 is a hallmark of simplicity and great usability.
- It’s a compact, lightweight, sturdy camera that provides you high performance.
- Its active d-lighting effect provides a perfect balance in light and shade to make your photos beautiful and amazing
- Its DX-Format image sensor and 24.2 effective megapixels render you a picture control, crisp action shots, and impressive portraits with a beautifully soft background.
- Its EXPEED 4 image-processing engine reduces the image noise and gives you a blur-free picture.
- According to your situation, You can adjust the atmosphere and situation using Nikon’s picture control system.
- Its ergonomic DSLR body offers you excellent image quality.
- Its simple design and secure handling make it more comfortable for shooting.
- It provides step by step assistance in their guide mode.
- Its large LCD monitor offers you live view shooting.
- It is also capable of shooting smooth, sharp, and full HD videos.
- It is also compatible with HDMI support which provides you remote control to see your videos on tv.
- With the snap bridge app, pictures are automatically transferred to your smart device.
- Its viewfinder can easily track moving objects.
- Its long-life battery gives you 1550 shots per charge.
- It provides different varieties of Nikkor lenses.
Easy to use and portable
D3500 is a lightweight, portable camera, you can carry it comfortably with you anytime and anywhere. Its simple design makes it easily operated by users. You are free to capture any moment of your life at any time which feels you, and you can quickly share these photos with your family and friends. It’s simple and easy functions won’t get you stuck in-camera control while a great moment passes in front of you.
Amazing Picture quality:
the picture quality of the D3500 camera is fantastic. Its EXPEED 4 image-processing engine reduces the image noise and gets a clear picture even in low light. If you want to take photographs in any situation with screen guidance, then select auto mode and guide mode which will give you fantastic results. D3500 provides three different modes: scene mode, auto mode, and guide mode, which provides you with a better result.
Full HD Video at 60p
D3500 is not only shooting amazing photos but also creates smooth and sharp full HD movies at 60mp. This camera also makes beautiful videos even in dark scenes because of its wide standard sensitivity range of ISO 100-25600. You can easily record beautiful videos with just a touch of a button. Making videos is as simple as that shooting of photos instantly and effortlessly. You can capture up to 5 frames per second with tack-sharp focus at full resolution. You have many options to choose the Nikkor lenses. D3500 offers 11 autofocus point that is spread across the frame, and it can also easily catch the fast-moving subjects and keeps on focus into your subject while you are capturing amazing shots.
Easy share and long-life battery
snap bridge app creates a connection between your camera and smart device via Bluetooth. Your pictures are automatically transferred to your smartphone. It also syncs the camera’s time and location information to that intelligent device. Its efficient and energy-saving design allows you to capture 1550 shots per charge. When your camera is connected to a smart device to transfer the images via a snap bridge, you can also take pictures at the same time, and it can keep going for hours doing both works.
Scene mode: Scene modes are an easy way to get incredible pictures. It Provides you four options of subject-portrait, sports, closeup, and night portrait. You can select one of these options after rotating the dial mode according to your subject. It can automatically select the most appropriate option and deliver exceptional results.
Auto mode & guide mode: Auto mode captures fantastic pictures, according to your situation while guide mode provides you on-screen guidance to click the best images. Guide mode lets you know about the process of setting up the camera to shooting, viewing/deleting, and editing the pictures.
Four AF-area modes: autofocus area modes are used for live view and movie shooting. Face-priority AF mainly focuses on faces in commemorative shots. Normal area AF helps to achieve a sharp focus on static objects while subject-tracking AF is convenient for moving objects. Its vast area AF is suitable for landscape images. Normal area and wide-area AF can shift the focus point anywhere in the frame with the help of a multi selector.
The D3500 gives you seven types of preset picture control like standard, neutral, vivid, monochrome, portrait, flat, and landscape, you can select these picture control, according to your occasion and situation. It can also be set using the guide mode.
Superb Nikkor lenses
the image quality depends on the performance of the lens you are using. Its two lens kit helps you to cover all the angles. The AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f is used for portraits, landscapes, video, and other perspective shots. The AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED zoom lens is excellent for sports, concerts, nature, and many more chances. It’s ultra-wide-angle zoom lens capture the whole scene while microlens discovers the entire world with an extreme closeup and fast prime lens give a beautiful background.
- Type-Single-lens reflex digital camera
- Lens Mount-Nikon F bayonet mount
- Effective Pixels (Megapixels)-24.2 million
- Sensor Size-23.5 mm x 15.6 mm
- Image Sensor Format-DX
- Image Sensor Type-CMOS
- Total Pixels-24.78 million
- Dust-Reduction System-Image Dust Off reference data (optional Capture NX-D software required)
- Dust-Off Reference Photo-Yes
- Viewfinder Frame Coverage-95% horizontal,95% vertical (Approx.)
- Lens Aperture-Instant-return type, Electronically controlled
- Lens Compatibility at a Glance***-Autofocus is available with AF-P and type E and G AF-S lenses
- Shutter Type-Electronically controlled vertical-travel focal-plane
- Shutter Speed-1/4000 to 30 sec.
- ISO Sensitivity-ISO 100 – 25,600
- Single-Point AF Mode-Yes
- Dynamic AF Mode-Number of AF points: 11 (3D-tracking)
- Auto-Area AF Mode-Yes
- Maximum Autofocus Areas/Points-11
- Live View Shooting-Yes
- Live View Lens Servo-Autofocus (AF): Single-servo AF (AF-S); full-time-servo AF (AF-F)
Manual focus (MF)
- Battery / Batteries-EN-EL14a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Battery Life (shots per charge)-1,550 shots (CIPA)
- AC Adapter-EH-5c AC Adapter; requires EP-5A Power Connector (available separately)
- Eyepieces &viewfinder
- Cases & Straps
- Nikkor lenses
- Power adapter &battery
- Cords & cables
[ Watch The Video Till The End ]
Whether you are an enthusiast or professional,d3500 is on the top list of your favorite cameras due to its high performance and versatility. You can capture beautiful full photos and create amazing full HD videos that can be instantly shared on social media by using the snap bridge app. Its more advanced feature makes it more unique, like a viewfinder that takes you in real-time. A wide range of Nikkor lenses gives you more options to explore.this is ideal for sports, action, and low light shooting. Overall it’s the best value product in your budget.