Beginners often search for drones that could be more flexible and easy to operate and have various benefitting features. Now, when we think of that, why not consider the superbly amazing and one of the best toy drones specialized for beginners, which is the SANROCK U52 Drone. It’s a very basic and beginner-level drone with a high camera specification of 1080p HD. It’s a great purchase for beginners for getting their way into the field of drones and quadcopters. Being an entry-level drone, SANROCK U52 Drone is pretty affordable and provides you with the perfect learning experience of flying a drone. Nowadays, drones come with tons of advanced features and the technology of remote control which helps the user to manage the drone very easily.
Additionally, the SANROCK U52 Drone comes with advanced features and functions which includes 3D Flips and rolls that allows your drone to flip in 4 different directions and 360 degrees, making your flight more fun. Along with this, it has features like gesture control, Gravity control, Altitude hold, custom path, one key backwards, App control and FPV live video. Not just this, in case you lost track of your drone, you can press the return home button and it would return back home through the GPS settings. The photos and videos captured by SANROCK U52 Drone are directed to the smartphone connected to it. Moreover, it has 2-speed control odes that help the users more efficiently. Packed with such amazing features and a high-quality camera, SANROCK U52 Drone is worth a buy. And in this article, we have reviewed this superb amazing drone with its features, functions, specifications and other details. So, let’s get started!
|Parameters ||SANROCK U52 Drone|
|Flight time||13 minutes|
|Charging time ||200 minutes
|Camera||1080p HD Camera|
|Live video transmission range ||96ft|
|Maximum control range ||320ft|
|Battery capacity ||3.7V 1500mAh
|Control type ||Gesture control|
|Speed mode ||2 modes (high/low)|
|One key return||Yes|
|Wireless communication technology ||Wifi|
|Media type||Micro SD
|Video capture |
|Maximum range ||100 m|
- High-quality camera & Wifi FPV drone: SANROCK U52 Drone comes with a high-quality camera of 1080p Hd with a 90-degree adjustable angle. With this, it has FPV real-time transmission that helps you see the real-time view from the sky on your android device. The photos and videos captured by the drone are saved to your phone and can easily be shared anywhere.
- Steady and smart alert: Another feature is its auto hovering mode that provides a steady hover in the air at a specific altitude so that the shots that you would want to capture are more clear and steady. This can very easily be controlled through the headless mode when the drone is far from your reach. And when the drone comes to a low battery, the transmitter will be alarmed. This also happens when the drone exceeds the maximum distance of 100 m. You just have to press the return button and it will be back to its initial location.
- Safe and Long flight duration: With the RC quadcopter protective propeller guards, the drone functions safely during the flying time. It is developed with a high-quality ABS material that protects it against any shock or chances of falling. Along with this, it has a battery time of 10-13 minutes. You can easily replace the battery and charge it.
- Easy remote control: SANROCK U52 Drone is specified for beginners, therefore its control is very easy and smooth. Just press the “One key start/Landing” button on the remote controller in order to take off or land your drone safely. It has speed modes, one key return home which makes it absolutely convenient for the use of a beginner.
- Multifunctional and exciting flying: The drone has the features to make your flying and capturing more exciting and fun. Its camera can perform a roll and flip of 360 degrees. You can set the flying route for your drone and it would follow the same on its specified app. This makes your flying experience absolutely amazing and fun. YOu can start flying by moving your smartphone up or down by the gravity sensor.
SANROCK U52 Drone is created with a very high-quality material which is ABS plastic for its body framework. It is very durable and strong and it protects the drone against any crash or rough fall. The motor arm is outfitted with brushed motors, which do lack the performance level of brushless motors. The front portion of the drone is where the 1080p HD camera is fixed and the backside is occupied with the battery, providing 13 minutes of flight time. It also has LED lights fixed under the motor arm that helps in providing visual assistance to the drone during the day as well as night flight time. Moreover, the SANROCK U52 Drone has a jet white coating at its top and dark gray on the bottom. This makes the drone more attractive and easy to track in the air. With the camera specification of 1080p HD, the drone has a vertical angle that can be adjusted from 0 to 90 degrees, vertically. This helps you shoot an advanced live video transmission on your smartphone. It has a 3.7V 1500mAh battery, which is a modular battery so it is charged outside of the drone.
Along with the SANROCK U52 Drone, the package includes a transmitter, a 3.7V 1500mAh drone battery, four extra propellers, four protection frames, a charging cable, a user manual and a screwdriver. It’s a great product for beginners and with features and specifications circling around the convenience of the beginners, it’s totally worth a buy.
In conclusion, we can say that the SANROCK U52 Drone is truly an amazing toy drone that is specialized for beginners. It is pretty affordable and packed with all the beneficiary features that are essential for the training of a beginner. Being an entry-level drone, it captures aerial shots and it’s a top pick for many. However, before getting started with SANROCK U52 Drone, you need to know and follow certain safety rules. Above everything, always begin your flight at a low speed so that you don’t lose its grip and easily control it. Also, avoid flying this drone in the heavy wind as it becomes hard to trim. Besides, all the information that you need for flying a SANROCK U52 Drone is given in the user manual that also helps you to know how to calibrate the drone for a flight and functioning. It is considered one of the best toy drones for beginners that helps you learn how to fly and capture aerial shots from the sky. Stay tuned for more review articles.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can SANROCK U52 Drone carry weight while flying?
A: No, it’s very lightweight and small. And if you add up some weight, it becomes unstable and tough to control. Plus, SANROCK U52 Drone is not built for carrying any sort of weight.
Q: Does SANROCK U52 Drone need to be connected to wifi?
A: Usually, for flying you do not necessarily need to connect your drone with the wifi but for taking pictures and videos, you would definitely need wifi, which comes along with the drone.
Q: What’s the maximum distance SANROCK U52 Drone can cover?
A: Usually, SANROCK U52 Drone can cover a maximum distance range of 100 meters.
Q: What is the charging time of the SANROCK U52 Drone?
A: In order to get fully charged, SANROCK U52 Drone takes up to 35 to 45 minutes. After which, it provides a flight time of 7 minutes.